Thursday, January 20, 2011


My house is a mess. I was planning to run a couple errands today and get back asap to clean up. Well, things didn't go quite as planned. I was out to return something to the store, it became nursing time for little man. So, as I sat in the ladies bathroom nursing Cole~Man I was on my phone checking Facebook. I saw that little Scarlett was at NeNe's house (which is on the way home). I thought it would be a good little play date for her and CP.


Oh my gosh, they were too cute together! Of course Cole Parker was pretty much just taking everything in. Miss Scarlett was a hoot! She was rippin' around, digging through our diaper bag pulling everything out of it and showing her new treasures to everyone in the room. They were so cute sitting on the rocking chair together. Scarlett would put her arm around her buddy and give him sweet baby kisses.


 I can't wait to see them up together running around. Cole is getting very close to crawling I'm getting really excited about it. :)


And ohhh- a tooth! It's not quite through the gum but it is very close! Although I am looking forward to seeing a big smile with one little white tooth (who doesn't love a toothy baby grin?) but, I must admit I can't help but to get scared of the thought of that little tooth chomping down on me while I'm nursing him! I guess we'll have to see how it goes. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment