Thursday, December 30, 2010

A Very Merry Christmas Indeed

Ok, so I know that Christmas is over but, I had to share my first Christmas experience as a mommy. Hey, it was only a few days ago, get over it! ;) On Christmas Eve we traveled to my hubby's grandmothers and enjoyed lunch. From there we went to my grandfather's for dinner. I noticed that my baby CP was a little fussy (not like him he is a very happy and engaging) but, I chalked it up to the four yes, FOUR shots that he got at the doctors office that Monday. By the time dinner was ready Cole was definitely not happy. We soon went home and I gave him Tylenol and put him to bed. Six am comes around, he wakes up in a sweat! I was so scared. I checked his temperature and it was 103.5! I called the doctor's office to reach the on call nurse and... NOTHING! So, off to the emergency room we went. Turns out he had bronchitis and the start of pneumonia! Scary to think sickness can creep up on my little fella so quickly. Five hours after arriving they gave us antibiotics and we were off. Thankfully he is doing much better and should be back to normal in a couple more days. :) That was our first Christmas morning in a nutshell. A very merry Christmas indeed.  We did get snow that night though so, it was a white Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment